Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

5 posters

Na'vi Territory

darthpit
    darthpit

Na'vi Territory - Page 2 Empty Re: Na'vi Territory

Post  darthpit Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 pm

"Yeah, kind of. It's a bit more complicated with God who created all, and Jesus who saved us from sins, let's say he is a form of God which form walks among the people." Tara summarizes briefly.
    "And hold on tight!" She announces. "You blues may be even right about this war with us should not exist: What if you are our far-away brothers and sisters? I mean you are very similar to us, 'tatwut' or whatever, in appearance, and you are not so similar to animals here. Just think about it... four limbs, not six; two eyes, not four; you have only one of this -weird nerve-stuff- inside a braid of hair, like it's an adaptation to the environment. What if we both, humans and na'vi, are created by the same god? And if you would want to say as difference: you are blue, twice as tall, cat-like noses, big eyes, so on. The white people you have probably seen here are not the only kind. There are people with a dark brown skin, more flat and rounded nose, there are pale ones, or have a wide and narrow pair of eyes, there are many wariations. And what if you na'vi are one of these variations. Think about it." Tara widely gesticulates, and becomes more and more enthusiastic with her speech, feeling like she knew this, and only the blue has to be convinced.

((Example of the result of [me] and [thinking]))

Last edited by darthpit on Sun May 15, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri May 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Tsteu Nantang leaves and goes back to hometree. Mineya has this under control.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun May 15, 2011 5:46 am

Mineya nods slowly as she listens to this. "Yes, I see. That we are only different...apperance wise, from humans. That...we are this...human race?" she ties her bow around herself, all this information coming at her so quickly.
    Mineya turns back, but sees no Tsteu Nantang. She silently wishes that he would have stepped out of the shadows to keep her balanced.

(Hey, uh...what up with your signature? That's just vulgar :/)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun May 15, 2011 11:24 pm

Mineya examines the unìtaronyu for a short moment. "Oeru syaw fko Mineya. My name is Mineya," she begins, "If you wish to speak again, I will always be around." Mineya bounds off into the forest, ready to get back to Kelutral.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:56 pm