Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

5 posters

Na'vi Territory

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Na'vi Territory Empty Na'vi Territory

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:22 am

Few humans come out this far. The ones that do barely make it out.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Na'vi Territory Empty Re: Na'vi Territory

Post  Llanu Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:25 am

Without realizing it, the four Avatars and strayed into na'vi territory, and were idiotically making loud noises, alerting the na'vi that they were there. They walk for a while longer, before Sally feels a sharp ping in her arm, and she collapes, knocked out. Her body is dragged to the Hometree of the na'vi. (Hope this is alright admin...)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:59 am

Alice and Brian walk along warily, until they happen to run into the Tsahik herself, collecting herbs.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:00 am

Ninat glares at the mesawtute.(Holy crap just made that up on spot XD) "Fyape fko syaw ngar?" she says to the female.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:01 am

Alice nods her head, like a bow. "Oeru syaw fko Alice, si poan lu Brian."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 am

Brian stares there in fear and confusion.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian stares there in fear and confusion.
    Ninat puts her hand on Brian's chest. "You are...," she says in English, "not like the others. Come with us, Alice and...Brian." Ninat turns and walks to Hometree
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:06 am

Brian, now even more confused, nods and follows the Na'vi.
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Thu May 05, 2011 3:15 am

The Samson lands on a clearing outside the RDA's territory. Tara gets out, and bids farewell with a salute as the vehicle flies away. She's been preparing for days now. Her task is to simply live in the wilderness for a few days, find out what is needed for someone lost in the pandoran forest to stay alive and get back to RDA controlled territory if possible, and record everything. She wears cammo tank top and trousers, a duty cap, and has a backpack with some basic survivor and first aid kits, a couple of cameras and spare betteries, and a standard issue rifle with extended stock to fit her size. Everything else is out there in the forest.
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Thu May 05, 2011 8:07 am

Further into the forest Tara realizes it's getting darker. She has made some progress, but not so much. Found some plants that contain a bit salty, but drinkable water, and found the natural habitat of some fruits she has seen in the base's garden. First of all, she has to find a place for the night, and if it isn't sheltered enough, she even has to stay up and guard herself. This is a problem with a remote-controlled body: no noise, or even some creature gnawing your foot can wake you up, only if you link up at home. It would be lucky to find a hollowed out tree trunk.
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Thu May 05, 2011 5:11 pm

"Eureka! See that giant leaf?" She talks to the camera, mounted on the backpack's strap on her shoulder. "That will be helpful. If I reach it..."
    The leaf is located too high, it needs climbing. Tara tries hugging the tree and climbing that way, but the tree is too thick. She walks around the tree, and opposite of the leaf she finds what she is looking for. A liana. After checking if it sustains her weight, she swings to the side where the leaf is, and pulls out her knife. After a time of cutting, the leaf falls. Tara also cuts the liana, it takes more time as it's tougher than the leaf's stem. With one hand she grips the liana above the cut, and after the liana falls, she carefully jumps down. Now she can make a hammock with these.
    She finds a good place for the hammock by sundown, and soon makes it. The leaf is strong enough not to get torn under her weight. The backpack makes an acceptable pillow, she only links out to eat something and have a short nap before linking back up.

(By the way, any Na'vi can find me while hunting or whatever, if they wish to.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat May 07, 2011 9:57 am

On their way back from Llanu's first hunt, Mineya hears a rustle deeper into the forest. She spins her head around, ears perked. She draws her knife and signals to Tsteu Nantang and Llanu to continue on to Kelutral.
    Mineya darts through the forest, unseen and unheard, as stealthy as a palulukan. She crouches behind a War Bonnet, when she sees an unìtaronyu (Dream-Walker) hunting like a fool up ahead.
    She says low, watching the tawtute for a few moments.
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Sat May 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Tara aims her rifle. A metallic cough, a distant scream, and a flock of hexapedes scatter as one of them topples to the ground. Tara has been looking for prey for hours now, since she got up at dawn.
    "I posteriorly ask for permission to use the link bed for sleeping while my avatar is out here." She says to the camera. "It can be a matter of life and death to link in as early as I can. It feels like the whole forest is watching me."
    Meanwhile she reaches the hexapede. She moves as silently as she can, military past helping a lot. With human targets, and of course human environment, it would make her the greatest threat in the fores, but she is not sure about the actual conditions.
    She sets up a campfire nearby, and starts preparing the animal. She wants to cook as much of it's meat as she can, so she can take it with her. It would save her a few days looking for food.
    "See these holes on the shoulder: these lead directly to the lungs or whatever they have. The blood is leaking out on them." Then she shows the camera the chest wound the shot caused. "And the other animals have holes like these too. It is a perfect weakness on bigger ones: soft, and leading to vital areas."
    While the meat is cooking, she watches with rifle in her reach. Something is surely watching her.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue May 10, 2011 2:15 am

Mineya peers above the bush, watching the tawtute pick apart the yerik. She silently jumps into the trees; the unìtaronyu glances around, then turns back to her meal. Mineya grits her teeth and unties her bow. She notches her arrow onto the bowstring, pulling back.
    She hisses silently, ready to kill the tawtute. "She is not worthy of killing any beast of Eywa," she thinks. Just then, an atokirina lands near the tawtute. Mineya takes a deep breath, and releases the tension of the string.
    The atokirina flies away. Moneys makes the worst decision of her life: she jumps down in front of the unìtaronyu.
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Tue May 10, 2011 2:46 am

"Woah, Hi there!" Tara reacts to the native landing in front of her, more likely as a 'don't move' than a greeting, taking a smaller leap backwards. On the end of the move, the rifle is already in her hand, aimed in the na'vi within point-blank range. Now comes the typical 'just slowly, no-one needs to panic' kind of scene. She had two choices, shoot before identifying the target, which she did not, or this nerve-testing situation.
    "You scared me." Tara tells the 'blue', like it was the only problem, not like that any of them could kill the other one for a sudden motion.

(Introducing: Jake Tara Sully?)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue May 10, 2011 3:58 am

darthpit wrote:"Woah, Hi there!" Tara reacts to the native landing in front of her, more likely as a 'don't move' than a greeting, taking a smaller leap backwards. On the end of the move, the rifle is already in her hand, aimed in the na'vi within point-blank range. Now comes the typical 'just slowly, no-one needs to panic' kind of scene. She had two choices, shoot before identifying the target, which she did not, or this nerve-testing situation.
    "You scared me." Tara tells the 'blue', like it was the only problem, not like that any of them could kill the other one for a sudden motion.

(Introducing: Jake Tara Sully?)
    (Sure, I see no problem with that.) Mineya cocks her head slightly. "That was the point," she breaths. Mineya glances at the metal thing in the tawtute's hand. "Put it down. I did not kill you, so you will not kill me." Mineya takes a step closer.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue May 10, 2011 4:49 am

Tsteu Nantang wanders around the forest for a while before finding this little encounter. He draws his bow towards the uniltaronyu, but he waits to see where the conversation goes.
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Tue May 10, 2011 5:04 am

(I have something else in mind. Just, you know, arrow-woodsprite-no arrow... seemed familiar...)

Tara slowly puts the rifle down, gaze piercing the na'vi's. The rifle is in her reach again, just to make sure.
    "Dangerous way of having fun. And something tells me that wasn't your only intention."
    Tara notices movement somewhwere, but she can't identify it. Of course, now that the situation can snap in any moment, even the smallest falling leaf is a potencial attacker

(Meanwhile can the hexayerik find it's way to Eywa on it's own?)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue May 10, 2011 5:24 am

darthpit wrote:(I have something else in mind. Just, you know, arrow-woodsprite-no arrow... seemed familiar...)

Tara slowly puts the rifle down, gaze piercing the na'vi's. The rifle is in her reach again, just to make sure.
    "Dangerous way of having fun. And something tells me that wasn't your only intention."
    Tara notices movement somewhwere, but she can't identify it. Of course, now that the situation can snap in any moment, even the smallest falling leaf is a potencial attacker

(Meanwhile can the hexayerik find it's way to Eywa on it's own?)
    (If killed I don't believe so)
    Tsteu Nantang walks closer to Mineya while scanning the trees for anything out of the ordinary. He finds nothing but keeps looking around as he lowers his bow.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed May 11, 2011 3:58 am

Mineya looks the tawtute over again in disgust. "You kill favored creature of Eywa." she begins, but silently forgives her. "Tell me why you are here-" she says, pricking her ears. She can hear a Na'vi walking silently behind her. Mineya turns around, Tsteu Nantang trying to hide in the darkness. "Za'u, ma Tsteu Nantang." she whispers. Mineya turns back to the tawtute. "Explain yourself."

(And, yeah I kinda felt like I was re-living Avatar:p)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed May 11, 2011 4:05 am

Admin wrote:Mineya looks the tawtute over again in disgust. "You kill favored creature of Eywa." she begins, but silently forgives her. "Tell me why you are here-" she says, pricking her ears. She can hear a Na'vi walking silently behind her. Mineya turns around, Tsteu Nantang trying to hide in the darkness. "Za'u, ma Tsteu Nantang." she whispers. Mineya turns back to the tawtute. "Explain yourself."

(And, yeah I kinda felt like I was re-living Avatar:p)
    Tsteu Nantang barely hears her and leaves, but he stays in the general area so he can help if he hears gunfire.
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Wed May 11, 2011 5:29 am

"I should have known... You are kind of religious, you say?" Tara kneels down to the remains of the animal, puts her palms together.
    "Our Father, who art in heaven
    Hallowed be thy name..." She begins the prayer. She is sure, for some reason, that the na'vi won't interrupt her. She herself is not religious that much, but she grew up in a family which was, and had to live in a christian way of life. And also on the battlefield, it may come in handy to know the one you can meet in any unlucky moment, as they believe it.
    Actually, this time it is more strategical, showing the native that Tara accepts their honoring the wildlife. Well, and maybe a joke too.
    "I'm... Let's say I'm a hermit." She answers, only after the prayer. "Sent to live in the forest."
    "By the way, I guess every creature here is favored by this Eywa, if compared to us, jarheads."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu May 12, 2011 4:38 am

Mineya watches the tawtute try to bless the animal. When she is finished speaking, Mineya kneels down, and rests her hand on the animal's neck. "I will help." she says. Then, "Oel ngati kameie, ma tsmuke, ulte ngaru sei yi irayo. Ngari hu Eywa salew...," she looks up at the unìtaronyu. "I appreciate you trying to help, though...," Mineya looks over her shoulder again, a curious Tsteu Nantang, still watching them. "Yes...Eywa does favor her children and every creation. She loves everything and everyone, though, no matter what it is."
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Fri May 13, 2011 5:06 am

"Then religions just don't differ. Our Jesus is much the same. The rest is just details." Tara concludes. And now, as she starts to think about it, the na'vi are just too similar to humans physically for conspiration theories.

((I ask the Admin, being the highest authority here: May I think?
    Reason: If I start thinking, intresting ideas may come up, as well as painful ones* may occur too. Or even both, in the same time.))

((*Neural cell damage due to chemical reactions. See: Once I set someone's brain on fire through MSN messenger...))
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri May 13, 2011 7:50 am

Mineya looks up at the tawtute. "Jesus...Jesus is...your own Eywa?" she collects her thoughts for a moment. "Eywa is not alone, then...," she whispers, still confused.
    (Yes, go ahead and have some time to think.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:59 pm