Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

3 posters

General Discussion

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

General Discussion Empty General Discussion

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 am

Fìtseng, hapxìtu tsun pängkxo "about" ngeyä tìkangkemvi. (Here, members can chat about your next project.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion

Post  Admin Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 am

Avatard, have you posted for a writing team on Learn Na'vi.org yet?
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:14 am

Admin wrote:Avatard, have you posted for a writing team on Learn Na'vi.org yet?
    Sran, slä kawtu am'eyng (Grammer, hrh!)! Shame, because I know a lot of people there would be useful assets. (Hrh, I said ASSets...)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:30 am

Ok, quick question before I really commit to helping is what is this story generally about?I hope you understand that I dont want to get involved with a project that would be too...weird. Very Happy
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:12 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Ok, quick question before I really commit to helping is what is this story generally about?I hope you understand that I dont want to get involved with a project that would be too...weird. Very Happy
    Right now I'm kind of thinking of having it be about a human that heads of to Pandora...she/he meets becomes a scientist there, and it's when the humans FIRST come to Pandora; not sure yet though, I need a ligit plan first!
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:46 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Ok, quick question before I really commit to helping is what is this story generally about?I hope you understand that I dont want to get involved with a project that would be too...weird. Very Happy
    Right now I'm kind of thinking of having it be about a human that heads of to Pandora...she/he meets becomes a scientist there, and it's when the humans FIRST come to Pandora; not sure yet though, I need a ligit plan first!
    Ok! sounds interesting, I have actually been wondering about the first humans that arrive there so its right up my alley. Very Happy I'm in!
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:53 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Ok! sounds interesting, I have actually been wondering about the first humans that arrive there so its right up my alley. Very Happy I'm in!
    Good to hear! And I've have been wondering, too. We've never really heard about the first humans on Pandora!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 12:49 am