Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

5 posters

Movie Discussion

Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Movie Discussion  Empty Movie Discussion

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:28 am

Simple discussion on Avatar.
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Movie Discussion  Empty Re: Movie Discussion

Post  Txur Tirea Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 am

I just finished watching the first half of the movie, and I had this question:
    Should we "Create-an-Animal" for the RPG? I saw SO many in just the first half that aren't ever named or talked about, except Stingbats, but I think we should come up with a few. What do you think, and if you know the names of the animals, please say so. There were:
    Purple mini-ikran, stingbats, the glow-lizards that fly, hellfire wasps, fat bee looking things, among others.
    Thanks
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:25 am

Txur Tirea wrote:I just finished watching the first half of the movie, and I had this question:
    Should we "Create-an-Animal" for the RPG? I saw SO many in just the first half that aren't ever named or talked about, except Stingbats, but I think we should come up with a few. What do you think, and if you know the names of the animals, please say so. There were:
    Purple mini-ikran, stingbats, the glow-lizards that fly, hellfire wasps, fat bee looking things, among others.
    Thanks
    I see what you mean. So we aren't stuck with yerik all the time, hrh.
    That's something to put into consideration, though next time please post a question like this in the "Questions?" area. I'll set up a voting station where we can see if we should "create" new animals for the RPG. Which also means, naming them in Na'vi, giving them taxonomy, etc. It's a long process.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Movie Discussion  Empty Selfridge and the Na'vi

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:17 am

Selfridge (The short guy that commands the RDA) has some strange things in his office:
    1. A Na'vi bow
    2. A Na'vi necklace
    3. Na'vi arrows
    Do you think he stole them from dead na'vi? Do you think they're from a previous commander? What are your thoughts on this?
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 am

Admin wrote:Selfridge (The short guy that commands the RDA) has some strange things in his office:
    1. A Na'vi bow
    2. A Na'vi necklace
    3. Na'vi arrows
    Do you think he stole them from dead na'vi? Do you think they're from a previous commander? What are your thoughts on this?
    They are also in the office of the commander in the videogame, which is set before the movie, sooo...probably a previous commander
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:38 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Selfridge (The short guy that commands the RDA) has some strange things in his office:
    1. A Na'vi bow
    2. A Na'vi necklace
    3. Na'vi arrows
    They are also in the office of the commander in the videogame, which is set before the movie, sooo...probably a previous commander
    Mlltxe
    Sevin
    Sevin

Post  Sevin Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:12 am

Ok I feel like that when Neytiri is teaching Jake, and she jumps off the tree and onto the leaves, Jake yells "DOUCHE!" when he hits something. Anybody else agree?
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:56 am

Sevin wrote:Ok I feel like that when Neytiri is teaching Jake, and she jumps off the tree and onto the leaves, Jake yells "DOUCHE!" when he hits something. Anybody else agree?
    Hrh I could see that, it'd be funny as hell if it were true. In all seriousness though I think he just makes an "Ooph" sound like when all the air gets pushed out of your lungs.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Sevin wrote:Ok I feel like that when Neytiri is teaching Jake, and she jumps off the tree and onto the leaves, Jake yells "DOUCHE!" when he hits something. Anybody else agree?
    Hrh I could see that, it'd be funny as hell if it were true. In all seriousness though I think he just makes an "Ooph" sound like when all the air gets pushed out of your lungs.
    Mllte, that would be funny.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:51 am