Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Na'vi Hometree - Page 3 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:08 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang and the other injured Na'vi are brought back to Hometree and are placed down next to a fire on the ground floor. A grave begins to be dug for the warrior who dies. Tsteu Nantang blacks out from the pain in his arm.
    Mineya places an Atokirina into the grave. (I think I just had an idea...it would be stupid not to have Neytiri and Sylwanin, her sister, in the Clan. We should include them...Thoughts?)
    Dirt is poured over the warrior and she walks over to Tsteu Nantang. "Kaltxì, ma Tsteu Nantang. Ngaru lu fpom srak?" She says as he begins to open his eyes. "Oel ngati kameie, tsmukan. Hrh, nga lu txur, taronyu!" (Sorry, but it wouldn't be the same if I hadn't gone all Na'vi language.)
    "Srane ma tsmuke," Tsteu Nantang begins, "Oel lu fpom ulte oel ngati kameie. I am just really starting to get sick of getting injured." He tries to sit up but collapses from the pain. Then he hears what Txur Tirea has to say. Tsteu Nantang wants to respond but he passes out again. (Please continue using the Na'vi language if you want, I'm still learning it and any bit helps)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:13 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang and the other injured Na'vi are brought back to Hometree and are placed down next to a fire on the ground floor. A grave begins to be dug for the warrior who dies. Tsteu Nantang blacks out from the pain in his arm.
    Mineya places an Atokirina into the grave. (I think I just had an idea...it would be stupid not to have Neytiri and Sylwanin, her sister, in the Clan. We should include them...Thoughts?)
    Dirt is poured over the warrior and she walks over to Tsteu Nantang. "Kaltxì, ma Tsteu Nantang. Ngaru lu fpom srak?" She says as he begins to open his eyes. "Oel ngati kameie, tsmukan. Hrh, nga lu txur, taronyu!" (Sorry, but it wouldn't be the same if I hadn't gone all Na'vi language.)
    "Srane ma tsmuke," Tsteu Nantang begins, "Oel lu fpom ulte oel ngati kameie. I am just really starting to get sick of getting injured." He tries to sit up but collapses from the pain. Then he hears what Txur Tirea has to say. Tsteu Nantang wants to respond but he passes out again. (Please continue using the Na'vi language if you want, I'm still learning it and any bit helps)
    (Hrh, ok I will, not sure about the Txur Tirea or DaBeast though!)
    Mineya frowns and silently agrees with him. "I'm sick of my skxawng of a back!" she thinks and stands up. She sits by a nearby fire, where two other Na'vi are gathered. They share their stories of hunting with her. Then, one of them pulls out one of Mineya's favorite food: Teylu! She eats the larvae and then sings songs of Eywa once again. More clanmates start to appear and they all praise their deity (Spelling?) together.

Last edited by Admin on Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Na'vi Hometree - Page 3 Empty Hello!

Post  avatard Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:18 am

I (First person, Ninat) walk in a see lots of Na'vi sitting around a small fire singing. Why rejoice in a time sorrow? I go and sit by a male and sing with him. It feels good to sing; it gets rid of my bad feelings. "Oe ma sìltsan...," I think because of this.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:30 am

Mineya stops singing and waves to the unfamiliar face. "Kaltxì ma tsmuke." She mouths.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:33 am

I wave back to the na'vi. I stand up, tired, and fall asleep on a platform by the hammocks. (If you look in the background of the movie, you can see a bunch of clan members chillin' on a brown platform. This is my bed of choice.)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 am

Mineya feels terrible for her friend. After they finish their song, she moves him to a patch of grass. Mineya sets him down gently. (I'm guessing it's night here...that's just me, thought, hrh)
    Mineya walks on the outer edges of hometree, watching the bioluminecent plants thrive. She pats some Ikran of Paradise, which light up with each touch. She plays for a while with the plant, but then collapes from her chest/back hurting. She goes inside and finds an easy spot to sleep and passes out for the night.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:51 am

Admin wrote:Mineya feels terrible for her friend. After they finish their song, she moves him to a patch of grass. Mineya sets him down gently. (I'm guessing it's night here...that's just me, thought, hrh)
    Mineya walks on the outer edges of hometree, watching the bioluminecent plants thrive. She pats some Ikran of Paradise, which light up with each touch. She plays for a while with the plant, but then collapes from her chest/back hurting. She goes inside and finds an easy spot to sleep and passes out for the night.
    Hours pass, Tsteu Nantang wakes up and limps back into hometree where food is being prepared. He grabs some Teylu (as in Grandma's Teylu hrh) and begins to eat.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:56 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya feels terrible for her friend. After they finish their song, she moves him to a patch of grass. Mineya sets him down gently. (I'm guessing it's night here...that's just me, thought, hrh)
    Hours pass, Tsteu Nantang wakes up and limps back into hometree where food is being prepared. He grabs some Teylu (as in Grandma's Teylu hrh) and begins to eat.
    (Hrh, yeah that's where I got it from) Mineya wakes and looks for a Na'vi to help her get onto her Pa'li, Seze. She finds one and they walk over to Seze. Mineya has second thoughts, but thinks, "If I am ever going to get nìltsan, I must work hard." She mounts Seze and walks her around hometree for a small while. She then dismounts and feels her chest hurting again. She ignores it. "Oe yawn lu oer, Seze. Dam dam, Oe yawn lu oer!" She says. Mineya leaves Seze with the other Pa'li and rests by the skull of Toruk. She images herself being Toruk Makto.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:27 am

I see a lone na'vi eating teylu. I ran over to him. "Kaltxì....Fype fko syaw ngar? Hìtxoa, Oeru syaw fko Ninat."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:43 am

avatard wrote:I see a lone na'vi eating teylu. I ran over to him. "Kaltxì....Fype fko syaw ngar? Hìtxoa, Oeru syaw fko Ninat."
    "Oel ngati kame ma Ninat, si ma tsahik. Oel lu Tsteu Nantang." As he reaches up to his forehead for the traditional hand gesture, he feels a pain in his arm and has to stop. Tsteu Nantang offers Ninat some teylu as an apology.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:49 am

I laugh. "Tsunwi, ma Tsteu Nantang. And I forgive you." I take the Teylu and smile, then I eat it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:57 am

It is a new day and Mineya is ready to trot while riding Seze. She mounts and rides around once again, this time longer. When she dismounts, there is no pain. She unraps her chest and sees the almost healed wound on her left rib. She re-wraps it and finds her bow. She takes it and pretends to shoot things. There is little pain and she knows she is making good progress. Mineya hopes she will soon be able to stop the tawtute.
    (WAIT! I'm very confused...since when is Avatard tsahik? ...I'm ok with it I'm just like, whoa...)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 am

It is a new day and Mineya feels better than ever. She goes up to where the Ikran sleep, and finds hers. She mounts it and starts too fly, but fears she will collapse from pain from being in an awkward position. She flies low on the ground around the outskirts of hometree but then her fears come to life. She falls off the ikran and lands hard on the ground. Her beast lands next to her and nudges her back to consiousness. She laughs and mounts again, back to the top of Kelutral and then goes back inside for a meal of Yerik.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:19 am

Admin wrote:It is a new day and Mineya is ready to trot while riding Seze. She mounts and rides around once again, this time longer. When she dismounts, there is no pain. She unraps her chest and sees the almost healed wound on her left rib. She re-wraps it and finds her bow. She takes it and pretends to shoot things. There is little pain and she knows she is making good progress. Mineya hopes she will soon be able to stop the tawtute.
    (WAIT! I'm very confused...since when is Avatard tsahik? ...I'm ok with it I'm just like, whoa...)
    (I'M TSAHIK?! I didn't think that we were having the election thing yet...huh...cool. But...WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!)
    DaBeast
    DaBeast
    Admin

Na'vi Hometree - Page 3 Empty Txur Tsamsiyu

Post  DaBeast Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:39 am

Txur Tsamsiyu Jumps down approaching Mineya Kaltxi ma Mineya, How do you feel?
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:20 am

Tsteu Nantang limps into Hometree bleeding badly. He yells out loud, "Oel lu skxawng!" and repeats it multiple times. He sits down and begins patching up his existing and new wounds. His aynantang pack is not with him which is incredibly rare.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:54 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang limps into Hometree bleeding badly. He yells out loud, "Oel lu skxawng!" and repeats it multiple times. He sits down and begins patching up his existing and new wounds. His aynantang pack is not with him which is incredibly rare.
    Mineya runs down to him and looks at his wounds. "Ma tsmukan, what has happened?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:07 am

Admin wrote:Mineya runs down to him and looks at his wounds. "Ma tsmukan, what has happened?"
    Tsteu Nantang snaps back, "Nothing of your concern!" He stops, takes a breath, and says, "I'm sorry ma tsmuke," He starts crying, "The tawtute came so fast. I...wanted to go out and...and try to get some of my strength back. I didn't go far when they surrounded me and my aynantang. I was unarmed but my aynantnag managed to fight them off, most of them died in the process. But three survived, and they left me as soon as I made it back to hometree." He pauses for a moment then continues, "Ma Mineya I'm scared..."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:49 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya runs down to him and looks at his wounds. "Ma tsmukan, what has happened?"
    Tsteu Nantang snaps back, "Nothing of your concern!" He stops, takes a breath, and says, "I'm sorry ma tsmuke," He starts crying, "The tawtute came so fast. I...wanted to go out and...and try to get some of my strength back. I didn't go far when they surrounded me and my aynantang. I was unarmed but my aynantnag managed to fight them off, most of them died in the process. But three survived, and they left me as soon as I made it back to hometree." He pauses for a moment then continues, "Ma Mineya I'm scared..."
    Mineya put her hand on his shoulder. "We all are, ma Tsteu Nantang. We'll find a way to stop the tawtute, I promise you. No matter what it costs."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:16 am

"Irayo ma tsmuke." Tsteu Nantang says as he finishes bandaging himself and slowly cries himself to sleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:51 am

Mineya feels almost all her strength coming back to her. She is ready to really fly her ikran. She climbs to the top, calls him out, and makes tsaheylu. She dives down, just like old times. She flies farther and farther away from hometree, until she is in Iknimaya.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:58 am

Tsteu Nantang wakes up and walks into the shadows of hometree and sits there. This lasts for days. He only focuses on his hatred for the aysawtute. Na'vi clan mates try to talk to him but he says nothing, only staring at the dirt in front of him. He can feel his rational mind leaving him, but he doesn't care. He just wants to kill them all...
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:00 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang wakes up and walks into the shadows of hometree and sits there. This lasts for days. He only focuses on his hatred for the aysawtute. Na'vi clan mates try to talk to him but he says nothing, only staring at the dirt in front of him. He can feel his rational mind leaving him, but he doesn't care. He just wants to kill them all...
    Days pass Tsteu Nantang stands up from his resting place from the past few days and grabs a meal, still not speaking to anyone.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:43 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang wakes up and walks into the shadows of hometree and sits there. This lasts for days. He only focuses on his hatred for the aysawtute. Na'vi clan mates try to talk to him but he says nothing, only staring at the dirt in front of him. He can feel his rational mind leaving him, but he doesn't care. He just wants to kill them all...
    Days pass Tsteu Nantang stands up from his resting place from the past few days and grabs a meal, still not speaking to anyone.
    Mineya puts her hand on Tsteu Nantang's shoulder. "Ma tsmukan, I know what you're thinking. And I think you are crazy." She walks away, hoping some of her words got through to him.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:11 am

Tsteu Nantang stands, grabs his bow and starts walking towards the Wilderness, just before he limps out of hometree he yells, "Kìyevame!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:21 pm