Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Na'vi Hometree - Page 2 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:42 am

Tsteu Nantang walks up to Taronyu and says, "Kaltxì ma tsmukan. I would like to say Irayo for saving me and Mineya. I am Tsteu Nantang, what is your name?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:43 am

Then he walks around to the front of the Na'vi who appears to be meditating. He decides to come back for introductions later, for now Tsteu Nantang rests.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:42 am

Mineya wakes up many days later, still in a bit of pain. She feels ready to get up. Mineya stands and walks over to her direhorse; she pets it and kisses it on the nose. Mineya climbs up the spiral and into the eating area, where the Clan has gathered for a meal.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:05 am

Tsteu Nantang sees Mineya at the meal, he smiles and waves at her. Thrn after the meal he catches up with her and asks her how she is feeling.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:30 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang sees Mineya at the meal, he smiles and waves at her. Thrn after the meal he catches up with her and asks her how she is feeling.
    Mineya waves back at Tsteu Nantang. "I'm fine, irayo. I'm starting to feel my strength coming back, which is a good sign. How are you?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:49 am

Admin wrote:Mineya waves back at Tsteu Nantang. "I'm fine, irayo. I'm starting to feel my strength coming back, which is a good sign. How are you?"
    "Very well, irayo," Tsteu Nantang replies, "But listen don't you think it's weird that the aysawtute captured us instead of just killing us like they would usually do? I want to find out what is going on here, I'm going to spy on them for a few days."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya waves back at Tsteu Nantang. "I'm fine, irayo. I'm starting to feel my strength coming back, which is a good sign. How are you?"
    "Very well, irayo," Tsteu Nantang replies, "But listen don't you think it's weird that the aysawtute captured us instead of just killing us like they would usually do? I want to find out what is going on here, I'm going to spy on them for a few days."
    She looked at her feet. "You must be careful, tsmukan. I do not either know why they would not kill us...maybe they want to know more? Or they wanted to wait and kill us by torture? Just be careful. I will feel terrible if you die..."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:38 am

Tsteu Nantang touches Mineya's arm, "I will, I have no intention of getting myself in trouble again, I have trained hard as you have been resting, I just hope that is enough to keep me safe." He lowers his arm, "Also I am a hunter, as long as I keep my focus I should be able to better blend in with my environment, but just encase I do not return. I would like to thank you for your friendship. Oel ngati kameie ma Mineya." And he turns to go.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 pm

Mineya smiles at Tsteu Nantang's bravery. She calls out, "Oel ngati kameie!" But he does not hear her. She climbs up the spiral higher into the sleeping area, finds a hammock, and falls asleep. She has nightmares of death.
    DaBeast
    DaBeast
    Admin

Post  DaBeast Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:02 pm

Txur Tsamsiyu shakes Mineya awake. He sees her wounds and frowns. "Kaltxi, ma Mineya. How are you feeling now? I am sorry for waking you..."
    "
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:21 am

DaBeast wrote:Txur Tsamsiyu shakes Mineya awake. He sees her wounds and frowns. "Kaltxi, ma Mineya. How are you feeling now? I am sorry for waking you..."
    "
    Feeling a bit angry, Mineya sits up and climbs onto the branch next to the Na'vi. "...Why did you wake me?" She grumbles.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:50 am

Tsteu Nantang runs into kelutral and starts up to the hammocks, as the sun comes up. He lays down to try to get some sleep. He dreams of the tawtute he just shot. Very Happy
    DaBeast
    DaBeast
    Admin

Post  DaBeast Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:11 am

Admin wrote:
    DaBeast wrote:Txur Tsamsiyu shakes Mineya awake. He sees her wounds and frowns. "Kaltxi, ma Mineya. How are you feeling now? I am sorry for waking you..."
    "
    Feeling a bit angry, Mineya sits up and climbs onto the branch next to the Na'vi. "...Why did you wake me?" She grumbles.

Txur Tsamsiyu looks into Mineya's eyes and says "Kaltxi, you looks to be having a troublesome sleep. And if you dont mind me asking, what happened to you?
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:18 am

DaBeast wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    "

Txur Tsamsiyu looks into Mineya's eyes and says "Kaltxi, you looks to be having a troublesome sleep. And if you dont mind me asking, what happened to you?

Mineya glared at the skxawng. "I was trying to help a clanmate when I was shot. Now, kä neto."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:27 am

Tsteu Nantang wakes up, and climbs out of his hammock, he sees the clan is huddled around a fire for a meal, he decides to wait on the spying for a little and have something to eat. He takes some food and squats down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:50 pm

Mineya shooes away Txur Tsamsiyu and goes down to eat.
    DaBeast
    DaBeast
    Admin

Post  DaBeast Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Admin wrote:Mineya shooes away Txur Tsamsiyu and goes down to eat.

Txur Tsamsiyu folows Mineya looking around at tall the Na'vi
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Admin wrote:Mineya shooes away Txur Tsamsiyu and goes down to eat.
    Tsteu Nantang sees Mineya walk up to get her food. He smiles thinking, "She looks stronger, its good to see, hopefully she will be back in fighting shape in a few days." He decides to finish eating and leave out into RDA territory for some more spying.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:56 am

Mineya finishes eating and climbs very high up where the ikran sleep. She sees a few other Na'vi and begins singing songs of Eywa to their flying beasts. The ikran screech at them, nervous. The Na'vi stop singing and look down below, seeing metal flying beasts soaring around kelutral. Mineya and and the others flee inside, and they dash down to the floor. They run outside, but Mineya falls from a pain in her chest. She gets up and searches for a Pa'li, and mounts the first one she can find. The troop watches as the beasts fly and watch them, then leave. "I will never understand the skypeople...but this time they are getting to close." She says quietly.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:54 am

Admin wrote:Mineya finishes eating and climbs very high up where the ikran sleep. She sees a few other Na'vi and begins singing songs of Eywa to their flying beasts. The ikran screech at them, nervous. The Na'vi stop singing and look down below, seeing metal flying beasts soaring around kelutral. Mineya and and the others flee inside, and they dash down to the floor. They run outside, but Mineya falls from a pain in her chest. She gets up and searches for a Pa'li, and mounts the first one she can find. The troop watches as the beasts fly and watch them, then leave. "I will never understand the skypeople...but this time they are getting to close." She says quietly.
    Tsteu Nantang returns just in time to see these events, he slowly becomes enraged, he decides to try to recruit a few warriors for an attack on the RDA. He starts asking everyone... but he leaves Mineya out, he knows she is not ready. He gets about ten warriors to join him, and with those ten and his aynantang pack we should be able to take down an entire base. Tsteu Nantang stands and begins briefing the warriors on what we are doing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:45 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Mineya finishes eating and climbs very high up where the ikran sleep. She sees a few other Na'vi and begins singing songs of Eywa to their flying beasts. The ikran screech at them, nervous. The Na'vi stop singing and look down below, seeing metal flying beasts soaring around kelutral. Mineya and and the others flee inside, and they dash down to the floor. They run outside, but Mineya falls from a pain in her chest. She gets up and searches for a Pa'li, and mounts the first one she can find. The troop watches as the beasts fly and watch them, then leave. "I will never understand the skypeople...but this time they are getting to close." She says quietly.
    Tsteu Nantang returns just in time to see these events, he slowly becomes enraged, he decides to try to recruit a few warriors for an attack on the RDA. He starts asking everyone... but he leaves Mineya out, he knows she is not ready. He gets about ten warriors to join him, and with those ten and his aynantang pack we should be able to take down an entire base. Tsteu Nantang stands and begins briefing the warriors on what we are doing.
    Mineya smiles at the young warriors bravery. She climbs back up to the ikran sleeping spot and watches them run off.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:24 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang returns just in time to see these events, he slowly becomes enraged, he decides to try to recruit a few warriors for an attack on the RDA. He starts asking everyone... but he leaves Mineya out, he knows she is not ready. He gets about ten warriors to join him, and with those ten and his aynantang pack we should be able to take down an entire base. Tsteu Nantang stands and begins briefing the warriors on what we are doing.
    Mineya smiles at the young warriors bravery. She climbs back up to the ikran sleeping spot and watches them run off.
    As he and his clanmates begin to ride off on their Pa'li, Tsteu Nantang cant help but feel out of place. He has had no formal training as a warrior. He has always considered himself solely a hunter. But he knows that with leading this team into battle he has to be strong.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:24 am

Tsteu Nantang and the other injured Na'vi are brought back to Hometree and are placed down next to a fire on the ground floor. A grave begins to be dug for the warrior who dies. Tsteu Nantang blacks out from the pain in his arm.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:57 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang and the other injured Na'vi are brought back to Hometree and are placed down next to a fire on the ground floor. A grave begins to be dug for the warrior who dies. Tsteu Nantang blacks out from the pain in his arm.
    Mineya places an Atokirina into the grave. (I think I just had an idea...it would be stupid not to have Neytiri and Sylwanin, her sister, in the Clan. We should include them...Thoughts?)
    Dirt is poured over the warrior and she walks over to Tsteu Nantang. "Kaltxì, ma Tsteu Nantang. Ngaru lu fpom srak?" She says as he begins to open his eyes. "Oel ngati kameie, tsmukan. Hrh, nga lu txur, taronyu!" (Sorry, but it wouldn't be the same if I hadn't gone all Na'vi language.)
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Post  Txur Tirea Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:03 am

(Sorry I was gone so long.) Txur Tirea sits next to the Na'vi he helped. "May I interrupt?" he asked. The female na'vi nods and he looks at the other one. "You look pretty asleep still, but if you can hear me I am Txur Tirea. Feel well soon." He stands up mourns with his friends at the na'vi who died.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:51 pm