Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

5 posters

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Avatar Control Room Empty Avatar Control Room

Post  Admin Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:58 am

This is where you link-up with your very own avatar. In the movie, and...I suppose in "real life", you have to wait for your avatar to mature. Have a scientist "grow" your avatar and they will tell you when it is ready. This even applies to newcomers to the avatar program. Once you sign up for the program (Do this when you first start with the RDA or with a scientist), you MUST wait for your avatar to mature. This will take as long as the scientist deems (A few hours at the most, please.). Once you recieve the ok, you have to go through training with a fellow avatar, a scientist, or a grunt. When you are done training, feel free to roam Pandora and bend it to your will.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Avatar Control Room Empty Re: Avatar Control Room

Post  Llanu Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 am

(Admin, it would be an honor if you...grew my avatar and became my scientist? Please? Irayo...) Sal walks into the Avatar Control for the first time, completely excited to have see her new avatar. She walks around the room and sees links in use, and thinks, "That'll be me someday, I'm sure! After all...I got the scholarship and...I can't let them down!" She smiles to herself and finds a bunk for the night.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:30 am

Lor Menari wrote:(Admin, it would be an honor if you...grew my avatar and became my scientist? Please? Irayo...) Sal walks into the Avatar Control for the first time, completely excited to have see her new avatar. She walks around the room and sees links in use, and thinks, "That'll be me someday, I'm sure! After all...I got the scholarship and...I can't let them down!" She smiles to herself and finds a bunk for the night.
    (Sure, I can do that.) Dr. Alice sits at a computer in the middle of them room, it's now early in the morning, and starts to prepare the link beds. She walks around, adjusts the blue gel, configures the beds so they are fresh and ready go, and watches her newborn avatar bodies. She sees a young girl come in, new to the program. "That must be Sally...the 'genius'." Alice thinks. She walks up to the newbie. "Kaltxì ma Sally. Oeru syaw fko Dr. Alice."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:23 am

Brian walks into the room, he sees Alice talking to somebody but he ignores her for now. He goes to talk to a few Avatar drivers to get any tips he can.
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Post  Txur Tirea Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:46 am

Max sits at one of the computers, and sighs with relief. He's finally here, and ready to roll. Max watches a few drivers pop into the room, and he prepares their link beds for them. Dr. Grace Augustine, his hero, happens to be one of them. Max straightens up (No, it's not Max from the movie, just same name.), hoping that he can be of any help. She stops, looks at him, rolls her eyes and walks away. He frowns and types a few commands into the computer, bored.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:57 am

Admin wrote:
    Lor Menari wrote:(Admin, it would be an honor if you...grew my avatar and became my scientist? Please? Irayo...) Sal walks into the Avatar Control for the first time, completely excited to have see her new avatar. She walks around the room and sees links in use, and thinks, "That'll be me someday, I'm sure! After all...I got the scholarship and...I can't let them down!" She smiles to herself and finds a bunk for the night.
    (Sure, I can do that.) Dr. Alice sits at a computer in the middle of them room, it's now early in the morning, and starts to prepare the link beds. She walks around, adjusts the blue gel, configures the beds so they are fresh and ready go, and watches her newborn avatar bodies. She sees a young girl come in, new to the program. "That must be Sally...the 'genius'." Alice thinks. She walks up to the newbie. "Kaltxì ma Sally. Oeru syaw fko Dr. Alice."
    (IRAYO!!) "She's testing me...making sure I've got what it takes. I got this." Sal thought. "Kaltxi ma Dr. Alice. Smon niprrte'!" She said, in perfect tone.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:02 am

(Kea tìkin.) Alice looks over and sees Brian trying to learn...learn how to not get himself into such a mess, hopefully?
    Alice looks back at Sally. "Srane. Now, what do you need? Oh, yes...I remember you're avatar body is almost mature. Should be a little bit." (Check back in an hour if possible!) Alice walks away and sits at her desk, analyzing the last bits and pieces of her avatar bodies to make sure they were ready.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:09 am

It is a new day, and Alice walks out to see her newest avatar driver watching her avatar body get prepped for first link. Alice stands next to her by the glass. "Tell me when you're ready." she said and prepares link 3 for the newbie.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:16 am

"Ready." Sal says and walks to the link. "All you gotta do is close your eyes, and clear your mind. Have fun in there, kid." Alice says and shuts the lid of the link bed. Sal feels a bit cramped and starts to panic. Alice knocks on the lid, saying quietly, "Calm down! You can't link up like that!" Sal takes a deep breath and thinks about space, and how empty it is. Just like her mind SHOULD be. She closes her eyes, and wakes with with a blinding light in her face. "Ah, there she is." says a male, wearing a breathing mask and white scrubs. Another male is on her other side, snapping his fingers in her ears. "Good, good." he says and writes it down on his clipboard. "Sit up, please." Says the one on her right, and she follows. "Good, you can sit up well." says the other, jotting that down. The male on her right asks her to flex her toes, her fingers, and put her hands above her head. "Very good, better than most. Can you touch your fingers together? Move them all for me, please." he says. Sal follows and the other guy jots his notes down. "Stand up, please, slowly." Sal nods and begins to rise, but feels a little unsturdy. "Very good. Most drivers topple over their first time standing. Get used to that and try to walk around the room." he man says, disconnecting her leads. "Go on." Sal walks forward, and wobbles. She puts her hand on the wall and laughs. She starts to walk again, then jog slowly, her new legs starting to work with her new body. "Excellent! Please follow Dr. Cooper out to the Avatar house, where you will find all your necessary clothing."
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:23 am

It's a new day, and Sal is happy to be on Pandora. She links to her avatar for the second time, and heads out to the forest with a few other drivers.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:30 am

Brian walks in and starts talking to Avatar drivers about their first expirences driving their Avatars. Everyone keeps telling him to talk to someone named Sally. Saying she did very well her first time. Brian starts asking around for Sally for a few hours before giving up and going to bed.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:45 pm

The next day, Sally decides NOT to connect to her avatar. Instead, she helps other drivers, new and old, prepare for their days. But she just can't resist seeing Pandora all over again...Sal gets into a link and wakes up on the hut floor.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:57 am

Brian walks into the romm to see Selfridge yelling at Alice and another girl he doesn't recognize. He catches something about, ruining our operation, and someone not getting too close to another tribe. He goes up to Alice afterwards and asks, "What was that all about?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:04 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian walks into the romm to see Selfridge yelling at Alice and another girl he doesn't recognize. He catches something about, ruining our operation, and someone not getting too close to another tribe. He goes up to Alice afterwards and asks, "What was that all about?"
    Alice points to Sally. "Sally got a little to close to the Omaticaya. Some hunter let her go, but made her swear that the humans would call off the "attacks" we've been making." Alice shrugs and goes to the lab.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:47 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian walks into the romm to see Selfridge yelling at Alice and another girl he doesn't recognize. He catches something about, ruining our operation, and someone not getting too close to another tribe. He goes up to Alice afterwards and asks, "What was that all about?"
    Alice points to Sally. "Sally got a little to close to the Omaticaya. Some hunter let her go, but made her swear that the humans would call off the "attacks" we've been making." Alice shrugs and goes to the lab.
    Brian turns to Sally and says,"So your Sally? I've been looking for you, I'm Brian, and I wanted to ask you a few questions. But that can wait. You look like you have been through a lot today." He smiles and heads back to his room.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 am

Sally links to her Avatar, and spends the day working on agility in the workout facility.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:45 am

Brian walks into the control room, picks out a link and lays down. While Alice is checking the monitors he asks, "Any last minute tips?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:11 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian walks into the control room, picks out a link and lays down. While Alice is checking the monitors he asks, "Any last minute tips?"
    "Yes," Alice says right before closing the lid. "Don't leave before finishing your tests. Oh, and make sure you steer clear of real na'vi!"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 am

Brian closes his eyes and slowly lets his mind leave him. He feels a sucktion sensation from the link, he hopes it is normal. Then a few seconds later, someone taps his cheek and says something Brian cant understang. Slowly his vison appears and he can see a scientist with a exopack on and then his hearing appears, she is saying, "Can you hear me Brian? Can you see me?"Brian nods he cant speak well yet. He looks at his hands only to see blue stripes. He says, "Wow this is trippy..." The scentist asks him to sit up so they can start some test. He remembers what Alice said and complies. During the testing he feels the stranges sensation, like he is stronger then what he used to be, but he is very weak. After the testing he is taken out into the fenced in training ground.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:03 am

Brian comes to, stands up goes to his room and falls asleep, all without saying a word to anyone.
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Mon May 02, 2011 8:35 am

"Special operations subject 151 reporting for duty."
    Tara is not yet used to the not so strictly military environment of Pandora, as she arrives to the control room.
    "I believe I have an avatar here."

Soon, she is led to a container, a blue giant floating in a liquid inside. Her new body. The face is like the crossing of hers and a cat's, and most intresting, her dark skin is reflected on the avatar body as a darker blue, darker than those some she has seen. It is an odd feeling, actually looking at herself from the outside. Well, just almost herself, as she needs to be linked first.
    "How long until it's ready?" She turns to one of the scientists.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon May 02, 2011 11:07 pm

darthpit wrote:"Special operations subject 151 reporting for duty."
    Tara is not yet used to the not so strictly military environment of Pandora, as she arrives to the control room.
    "I believe I have an avatar here."

Soon, she is led to a container, a blue giant floating in a liquid inside. Her new body. The face is like the crossing of hers and a cat's, and most intresting, her dark skin is reflected on the avatar body as a darker blue, darker than those some she has seen. It is an odd feeling, actually looking at herself from the outside. Well, just almost herself, as she needs to be linked first.
    "How long until it's ready?" She turns to one of the scientists.
    (Alice is currently in Hometree, but for now this is her "ghost" who can interact as she would normally) Alice walks around the container. "Well, I guess I can say you can link up...," she pauses for a moment, thinking of everything she knows about this specific Avatar. "Tomorrow?"
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Tue May 03, 2011 3:16 am

"Copy that" This military past must be haunting Tara. "Then tomorrow."
    She took one last glance at the avatar body, and left to look aroundthe base.
    darthpit
    darthpit

Post  darthpit Tue May 03, 2011 5:35 pm

Next day, Tara returns to the control room in the early afternoon. After checking in as she did the day before, she starts looking for the scientist.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Wed May 04, 2011 4:12 am

Sally finds a link station, and links to her Avatar.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:41 am