Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+3
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
7 posters

Announcements!

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Announcements!

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:35 am

Here I am going to be posting new information about the site, Avatar (1, 2, and 3) and anything else I find out about the Na'vi culture.
    If you have any things to add about the Na'vi, anything you currently know of the movies, etc. please do so here. Thanks,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Re: Announcements!

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:37 am

Admin wrote:Here I am going to be posting new information about the site, Avatar (1, 2, and 3) and anything else I find out about the Na'vi culture.
    If you have any things to add about the Na'vi, anything you currently know of the movies, etc. please do so here. Thanks,
    Admin
    The site will be undergoing "construction" in a few weeks, but you will still be able to access it. I'm just changing the layout, so sorry if I surprise anybody.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Multi Accounts

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:59 am

Today, I came home from my classes and saw the forum had lots of new members, and they all appeared very quickly. It got me thinking...multis. I myself can confirm they're not multis, but I just want to inform you that if I catch anybody with one, I will ban that account. Thanks,
    Admin
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 am

Admin wrote:Today, I came home from my classes and saw the forum had lots of new members, and they all appeared very quickly. It got me thinking...multis. I myself can confirm they're not multis, but I just want to inform you that if I catch anybody with one, I will ban that account. Thanks,
    Admin
    You may want to expect a few new members as I have posted a link to this forum on LearnNavi.org
    Their Role Play section is looking for a new website... I hope you don't mind.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:54 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Today, I came home from my classes and saw the forum had lots of new members, and they all appeared very quickly. It got me thinking...multis. I myself can confirm they're not multis, but I just want to inform you that if I catch anybody with one, I will ban that account. Thanks,
    Admin
    You may want to expect a few new members as I have posted a link to this forum on LearnNavi.org
    Their Role Play section is looking for a new website... I hope you don't mind.
    Oh, no no! As a matter of fact I thank you. I forgot to mention that this was a good thing. Thank you Smile
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Project Na'vi

Post  Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:30 am

I'm posting this because I just can't keep it in anymore...me and a few friends are going on a Na'vi Survival Trip, or the (I didn't name it...) Epic Camping Trip of 2011. Yes, the Epic...nevermind. But, I'm also writing this because I am encouraging people to do their own Epic Trip of 2000-whatever. For the two weeks that we are spending, we are adopting the Na'vi culture and living as they would. We are staying on an island, hunting and fishing for our own food (Don't worry, we won't starve...we have hotdogs and pudgy pies. Yes, we're cheating.) So post a reply and tell me:
    Would you do the same thing?
    If you are, here are the rules:
    NO ELECTRONICS
    Hunt for food. Bring backup though, just in case.
    Adopt the Na'vi Culture
    Work together

Please, all 8 of us think this is a great activity. We're asking that you do the same thing and live a little closer to your "Earth Mother".
    I am calling this (It's not very original): Project Na'vi

EDIT: This project is to promote earth-friendliness. It's not anything official, but for anybody who is interested. If you would like to help out with Project Na'vi, please say so. Thanks,
    Admin.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:12 am

Admin wrote:
    Admin wrote:Here I am going to be posting new information about the site, Avatar (1, 2, and 3) and anything else I find out about the Na'vi culture.
    Admin
    The site will be undergoing "construction" in a few weeks, but you will still be able to access it. I'm just changing the layout, so sorry if I surprise anybody.
    EDIT: I'm sorry about the snowflake thig at the top of the homescreen. I was messing with the layout setting and I can't fix it at the moment. Sorry!
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty May not be on in a while...

Post  Admin Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:24 am

Kaltxi! I might not be on very often because of some issues going on in my personal life...
    If you ever need any help, please talk to DaBeast, the other Admin (He wasn't very active until I convinced him to get on here more often...that's why you didn't see him. But, I'm still the founder of Live Na'vi.), and he should help you with any issues on the forums. You can also find him almost daily at the Omaticaya section...his name is Txur Tsamsiyu, and is kind of a SKXAWNG...shh I didn't say that Smile
    Thanks,
    Admin

EDIT: I am now in the process of getting rid of that stupid snowflake bar. And, we're getting close to electing Eyktans and Tsahiks. If you also wish to be a Mod, send me a PM. I'm now in the mood for requests.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Inactive Accounts and Deletion

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 am

Today, I marked a user "inactive". I don't like "banning" or "deleting" accounts, so here is a HUGE tip from me:
    STAY ONLINE OR I WILL DELETE YOU. I may sound like a PMS but I mean, come on.
    -Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty For Na'vi Only: Big attacks and prophecies

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 am

This is for my Na'vi goers...
    Everything is going really well right now, but I just remembered something:
    If you would like to add a major attack (Killing off your character, this is for if you are thinking about leaving, destroying sacred sites, having an attack on your village, etc.) Then please PM me so I can approve your requests. I really, really don't want villages and random Na'vi dropping like flies.
    And about "Aungias ta Eywa"...
    If you wish to be "special" you need to first, contact me or a Moderator, a tsahik or a tsahik in training, and get your prophecy approved. Again, I don't want super hero Na'vi everywhere!
    So, mainly, ASK before DOING.
    Thanks,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty The RDA is up and running!

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:07 am

I believe the title says it all...
    So, a user asked if the RPG is before or after the movie...
    It's before.
    So, I have set up the RDA section (Finally). I WILL allow Na'vi to sign up there if they wish. Just make sure you keep your Na'vi and Human/Avatar Driver AWAY from each other. This is so we don't, er, talk to ourselves. 'Kay?
    Irayo,
    Admin
    PS Here's a great tip for hearing pronounciantions on Na'vi: Watch Avatar and listen very closely to what they say when they speak it. Helped me a lot.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Chatbox Feature

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 am

Two days ago I added the chatbox feature...I forgot to mention it, but there you may have a nice little chat about the RP, the movie, the language, otehr Na'vi related websites, etc.
    The rules of the chatbox are:
    NO SWEARING WHATSOEVER
    Respect (I will boot you)
    Safety- Please, for the love of God and Eywa, don't give out anything personal that could harm you. Not saying that any of our members are like that, but there are guests that come on the site.
    Have fun
    EDIT: I can't get on for reasons I'm not sure of (Shh Tsteu Nantang! Wink) so I'm leaving the booting to my Mod and DaBeast.
    -Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty New User Glitch

Post  Admin Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:34 am

So, for those who have been paying attention in the "Omaticaya: Na'vi Hometree" section, noticed that Avatard was automatically "Tsahik". Well, this was NOT anybody's fault. One of my close friends signed up, and right away she was a tsahik. Don't panic, this is just a small glitch and will probably be fixed soon. So, new users: You will be seen as "TSAHIK: 5 STARS". You are NOT a tsahik unless you have mine or Tsteu Nantang's, or DaBeast's say-so.
    Thanks,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Avatar Pics.

Post  Admin Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:38 am

So, for any users that don't have an avatar yet (Your profile picture) I will soon be uploading a library of photos from the movie.
    Don't get your hopes yet, none will be up soon, sorry.
    Irayo,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Promotions!

Post  Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 am

All users may participate!
    The website hasn't gotten any new users recently (...). So, if you like, you can promote Live Na'vi, so others can join the fun! If you want, you can even make banners and post them on your own website, signatures, etc.
    Tell your friends. We're desperate Wink
    Irayo,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Glitch fixed (Finally)

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:53 pm

The eyktan/tsahik glitch has finally been fixed. Very simple solution; I was just too busy and...lazy...to really work on it.
    Irayo,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Chat Box Disabled

Post  Admin Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 am

If you haven't noticed, our friend the lonely chatbox has been taken down from the site. I was recieving complaints that it was crashing the site for others, as well as for me. Sorry, but on the bright side: Nobody really used it! A loss that's not really a loss at all.
    Irayo,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Spring Break Absence

Post  Admin Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:46 am

Kaltxì ma Na'viä! As you know, a lot of people go to "party" during spring break. I won't be like...college partying (I'm too lame hrh) but I will be gone with my friends to Daytona Beach. I will have my laptop, but I'm probably not going to be on very much.
    Irayo,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty Nothing But Na'vi Day!

Post  Admin Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:54 am

This is really short notice, and I would have posted sooner, I have just been too busy so I'm sorry!
    Tomorrow is Live Na'vi's NOTHING BUT NA'VI DAY!
    NBND is where ALL posts, expect RDA, are posted in the na'vi language, nothing else. It seems difficult, you can check out the English to Na'vi dictionary over at learnnavi.org, and take a peek at "Na'vi in a Nutshell" written by NeotrekkerZ.
    www.navilator.com is not always accurate, but will help you form sentences tomorrow. If you have an ipod touch or an iphone, get the official LEARN NA'VI app over at www.learnnavi.org and by searching "learn navi" in the appstore.
    It's going to be a challenge, so let's step up and make it a tradition! It will be every month on the 23rd. Please contact me if you do NOT speak na'vi fluently, and need some help translating. Me, tsteu nantang is pretty fluent, and DaBeast is somewhat fluent.
    Irayo very much,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty The Gallery

Post  Admin Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:29 am

The official Live Na'vi galler is up and running! I googled some images and now you have some images of the tree, toruk makto, and neytiri. (If you haven't noticed, she's my favorite character) To change your profile picture, click on profile, then avatar, then scroll down and click on "gallery" and you will see the pictures I have uploaded.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty (Hopefully) New Programming on Live Na'vi!

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:22 am

I'm currently in Florida, and my laptop got stolen, so I'm going off my phone. I've been having the WORST luck when it comes to computers, haven't I? But...have no fear my real one is fixed, so as soon as I get back, you MIGHT notice some changes around here. For instance, I'm going to add lots of gallery pictures. I will have banners available for those who would like to randomly have one. Currently, I've made mine using Photoshop, and I'll say it's pretty epic. So, if you want one because you're involved in Project Na'vi, because you're a user, because of your rank in the RDA or a Na'vi clan, send me a PM and I'll post it onto your signature. I'm going to try to change the little emoticons to a different theme; not necessarily na'vi faces like on Learn Na'vi, because that would be stealing, but something different. Anything.
    The background will be changed, the layout might change just a smidge, the banner on the top will be one I made on Photoshop. Hope you enjoy them!
    Irayo,
    Admin
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:10 am

Admin wrote:Kaltxì ma Na'viä! As you know, a lot of people go to "party" during spring break. I won't be like...college partying (I'm too lame hrh) but I will be gone with my friends to Daytona Beach. I will have my laptop, but I'm probably not going to be on very much.
    Irayo,
    Admin
    Hi everyone! So I discussed this with Admin already but I thought I would go public with it. I will be out of state and without a CPU starting tomorrow. I will have my ipod so as long as there is WIFI ill be able to get on, but there is a chance that there wont be any at the place I'm staying at for spring break. I'll be back next sunday for sure but until then, PLEASE dont do anything that would require me or Admin to take any action (Be respectful, dont post in the wrong thread, etc...).
    Irayo in advance,
    Tsteu Nantang

(Also, ill be putting my characters to bed/coma so sorry that any outstanding conflicts between characters will have to be put on hold for a bit)

EDIT: Yup everyone no wifi here, im on a public WIFI posting this soo... last post until sunday the 3rd Sad

Last edited by Tsteu Nantang on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:27 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Kaltxì ma Na'viä! As you know, a lot of people go to "party" during spring break. I won't be like...college partying (I'm too lame hrh) but I will be gone with my friends to Daytona Beach. I will have my laptop, but I'm probably not going to be on very much.
    Irayo,
    Admin
    Hi everyone! So I discussed this with Admin already but I thought I would go public with it. I will be out of state and without a CPU starting tomorrow. I will have my ipod so as long as there is WIFI ill be able to get on, but there is a chance that there wont be any at the place I'm staying at for spring break. I'll be back next sunday for sure but until then, PLEASE dont do anything that would require me or Admin to take any action (Be respectful, dont post in the wrong thread, etc...).
    Irayo in advance,
    Tsteu Nantang

(Also, ill be putting my characters to bed/coma so sorry that any outstanding conflicts between characters will have to be put on hold for a bit)
    Irayo for letting them know ma tsmukan!
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Announcements! Empty HTML Signatures

Post  Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:30 am

Okay, first to begin I have an HTML signature and it's not easy to do on this website. So, if you try to post a picture, save it to photobucket, then do [IMG]askdljfklasdjflajsdf[IMG] to post your picture. It's much easier than stupid HTML codes.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:25 am

Two things: Tsteu Nantang, you will be missed! Smile
    Onto topic though, I was going through the forums and I noticed Admin's signature was just aljsdfkl;jaskldfognbviosjfsdiu rtjasio djfioasejrfasjdiofjserSJdfjSkjfalsdjfiowegtusjdiorhngiodfjsdoagtlsdhehtr

So, I figured "I don't have HTML or BBC on." So I turned it on and now everything is better! I suggest everybody does the same:
    1. Go to "profile"
    2. Go to "preferances"
    3. Scroll down and allow BBC and HTML.
    4. Now you can see other's banners!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:09 pm