Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

Na'vi Culture and Language

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Na'vi Culture and Language Empty Na'vi Culture and Language

Post  Admin Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:42 am

More info about the language and what you need to know about their culture...thanks to Learn Na'vi.org!
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Na'vi Culture and Language Empty Teachers and Students

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:36 am

The Na'vi all have their mentor(s). Some of them learn in groups, like a school, and some (Like Jake) are singled out and have their own mentor. Lor Menari, our very first "untaught" warrior has joined the site. Yes, ok this should probably be in the announcements, but I have more to say about culture.
    Hopefully, she will have a teacher very soon. I am waiting to have a few more users first. I will pick out the one who has experience, who is taught, and who is active on the site. You may deny the request.
    Like I was saying that each na'vi has a mentor or their own group, I'm going to talk a little bit about that:
    The teachers teach their student(s) how to properly hunt, ride pa'li, eko, etc. The teacher must include in their lessons everything you need to know about ikrans IF ONLY you are in an ikran-flying clan. (So, for those in the very in-active direhorse clan, don't worry about the ikran.)
    There will be a new thread called the teaching grounds in each clan. Teach your students there, the wilderness, and in the village.
    Irayo ma tsmukan ulte ma tsmuke,
    Admin

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:54 pm