Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

5 posters

Sacred Trees of Eywa

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Sacred Trees of Eywa Empty Sacred Trees of Eywa

Post  Admin Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:00 pm

Welcome to the world of Eywa. This place is peaceful always, NEVER FIGHTING. If I catch anybody disturbing the peace, I will boot you. Smile
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Sacred Trees of Eywa Empty Re: Sacred Trees of Eywa

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:21 am

Tsteu Nantang approaches the great Tree, he attaches his queue and begins to ask Eywa to look over him on his mission as well as his clan mates. He knows It will be easier to go in at nightfall so Tsteu Nantang sleeps at the base of the tree until nightfall.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:04 am

(Kind of feel alone here all) Tsteu Nantang wakes up to a continuous pushing in his back, he draws his knife and turns to the sight of a nantang. It seems to want TN to follow it so he stands up and follows it into the wilderness.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:07 am

Mineya kneels down and prays: "Please, we need your help. Our clan is without spritual or clan leadership. We need a leader, and somebody who is strong. And now I'm not sure if I should give up being a warrior to become a tsahik...I'm torn!" Mineya stops praying and leaves, going to back to the wilderness to find a swirä to try to claim.
    .:ladygagarocks:.
    .:ladygagarocks:.

Post  .:ladygagarocks:. Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:09 am

saule sits in the middle of all the trees. (this is the area where jake and neytiri uh...become "friends") she listens without her queue to the voices inside the trees. saule opens her eyes when she hears a crackling sound. she spins around and sees a human walking towards her, his hands up. "Stop!" she screams. "Ka! Ka neto!" she starts to shoo him away, when he purses his lips. "i am sorry. but please let me help the na'vi. i was never against them, i always fought for them. bring me to your hometree. you can trust me!"
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Post  Txur Tirea Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:21 am

Taronyu connects his queue to Eywa and prays:
    "Dear Eywa,
    I am lonely. I am now a man, but I do not have a mate. I wish to have a mate, for I am lonely. I would care for her like nobody else. Please find me the perfect lady for me to care for."
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Sacred Trees of Eywa Empty The Prophecy...

Post  avatard Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:10 am

Ninat sits at the base of the largest Voice tree. She looks up, atokirina swirling around. Ninat takes her queue and places it on the roots of the tree, and she closes her eyes, praying. "Rutxe. Oel kin ngayä srung (si)," she murmurs over and over again. Finally, she feels a shock on her shoulder. She opens her eyes and sees an atokirina dancing on her skin. She hears a light whisper in her ear, the voice of a female, "Only the sky holds the peace. Without the sky, no sun will shine." She opens her eyes, the light of all trees dimming. The forest goes dark, and Ninat feels a sensation on her middle temple. She swoons (Faint).
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun May 01, 2011 6:59 am

After wandering around in the woods for hours Brian ends up at the Trees of Eywa. He is drawn into the area where the Na'vi pray to Eywa. At that moment the voice in his head grows to loud for Brian to bare and he collapes on the spot.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sun May 01, 2011 9:11 am

Ninat awakens. She sees not far off, Brian in an awkward position, curled on the ground. She crawls over to him, picking him up. "Ma Brian?" she asks. "Wake up! Eywa's presense is too strong for humans. It is gone now." she murmurs.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun May 01, 2011 9:18 am

avatard wrote:Ninat awakens. She sees not far off, Brian in an awkward position, curled on the ground. She crawls over to him, picking him up. "Ma Brian?" she asks. "Wake up! Eywa's presense is too strong for humans. It is gone now." she murmurs.
    Brian comes to and grabs his head. His vision is fuzzy for a minute but he eventually sees what is going on and Ninat standing over him. He just yells, "God, WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME?!?" Then he waits a few seconds before hearing the voice in his head again, "And get out of my head!!"
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sun May 01, 2011 9:27 am

Ninat puts her hand on Brian's shoulder. "Mawey, ma Brian. It will be ok. I think I might know what is happening." she says.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun May 01, 2011 10:46 am

avatard wrote:Ninat puts her hand on Brian's shoulder. "Mawey, ma Brian. It will be ok. I think I might know what is happening." she says.
    Brian takes a deep breath, looks at Ninat and asks, "Wha...what do you mean?"
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sun May 01, 2011 10:51 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    avatard wrote:Ninat puts her hand on Brian's shoulder. "Mawey, ma Brian. It will be ok. I think I might know what is happening." she says.
    Brian takes a deep breath, looks at Ninat and asks, "Wha...what do you mean?"
    "I cannot say entirely, but Eywa spoke to me; she said that the sky can hold the peace. And I have strong feeling you are 'The Sky'."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun May 01, 2011 12:01 pm

"I cannot say entirely, but Eywa spoke to me; she said that the sky can hold the peace. And I have strong feeling you are 'The Sky'."
    Brian puts on a WTF face and asks, "Ok, who is Eywa? And is this going to make the voice in my head shut up or stop speaking Na'vi? And finally what exactly do you want me to do?"
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sun May 01, 2011 8:31 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Brian puts on a WTF face and asks, "Ok, who is Eywa? And is this going to make the voice in my head shut up or stop speaking Na'vi? And finally what exactly do you want me to do?"
    Ninat clenches her teeth angrily. "Eywa is the Great Mother. She protects all of Pandora. And it might these...mokri, voice, stop in your head. But for now, I want you to wait. Try to liv like the Na'vi! Maybe if you open your ears to your voice, it will tell you what to do."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun May 01, 2011 9:00 pm

"Ok, if you think it will help I will try" Brian says softly. Then he stands up and walks back to Hometree.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:08 am

Ninat kneels in front of the biggest tree. "Help us, Eywa. These mesawtute are a burden on us all." a tear drops down her cheek. "Guide us and tell us what they are here for," she looks up, Atokirina floating down. A voic whispers in her ear, "He will one day save you all."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content