Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+4
Yerik
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
8 posters

Wilderness

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Wilderness Empty Wilderness

Post  Admin Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:54 pm

Welcome to the Jungle. I don't care about attacking each other here, I would like to keep the peace in the village.
    Activities:
    Hunting
    War
    Socializing
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Wilderness Empty Re: Wilderness

Post  Admin Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:26 am

Mineya runs through the forest with her pack of Na'vi. They search for fresh-kill, hoping to find something suitable for the Clan. They run for hours, finding nothing but scrawny yerik (Hexapede) and sickly talioang (Sturmbeast). Mineya dismounts Seze and grabs her bow, jumping onto a branch of a nearby tree and climbing halfway up. She runs across thick branches and spots a few RDA members roaming around. She pulls her bow back and bares her teeth. Mineya shoots, successfully killing one of the tawtute. The others spin around, searching for the Na'vi that killed their fellow grunt.
    Mineya hisses and runs off, jumps down onto Seze, and rides back to hometree with her clanmates. "This is just a warning..." she thought.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:26 am

As he is tracking Tsteu nantang notices a nantang in his pack start to whine, he ignores it, and he keeps tracking... but he eventually wanders into RDA territory
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 am

As he walks two voices ring in Tsteu Nantang's head. The first is the one he has been listening to for the past two weeks, telling him to kill all of the tawtute. The other is the one he heard right before he left, Mineya saying, "You are crazy." He decides to go to Eywa for help on what is basically a suicide mission.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:16 am

Tsteu Nantang follows the Nantang from the sacred tree to a clearing in the wilderness. In the clearing there are ten aynantang and a large amount of pups. Tsteu Nantang understands, what he is seeing is the remains of his nantang pack, along with a group they joined with, and their pups. He smiles, kneels down, and says to the nantang, "Irayo for all your help throughout these years, but now I must go. I'm doing this for you, and all my Na'vi tsmuk." He stands up, and runs off towards the RDA territory... with tears in his eyes.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:54 am

Mineya jumps up and clings to a branch, then launches herself into the air and lands higher into the tree. She runs along the branch, jumps onto another branch, then onto another. She is so happy and distracted, she doesn't realize that when she sat down, the tree would collapse.
    She felt the trunk below, giving away, and heard the shouting of tawtute. She screamed and held onto the next tree over, and watched as the massive tree fell down. She looked away as dust flew up from the landing. She hissed and jumped down, pulling out her bow. She killed all three of the tawtute, and ran back to hometree.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:32 am

Mineya tspang yerik ulte fpe' po tìreya var Eywa. Po kä ne'ìm var Kelutral, ulte var 'aw 'eylan, kehe tsranten pesu!
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:38 am

Mineya and I step out into the jungle, and she throws a training spear to me. I pick it up and we start to fight train.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:41 am

avatard wrote:Mineya and I step out into the jungle, and she throws a training spear to me. I pick it up and we start to fight train.
    Mineya jumps into the trees and climbs around fast, making lots of noise to confuse Ninat. Ninat looks in one direction, and Mineya jumped down and tackled her, then taught Ninat how to do the move. They train from noon, until late at night. They both know many good moves now in battle. (Hooray, battle skillz upgrade!)
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:29 am

(I've been surrounded by 3rd person play so much, I'm switchting to that instead of POV.) Ninat and Mineya begin to fight, this time without trying to be safe. They go at each other with full power, not hesitating the staffs. Ninat hisses and jabs Mineya in her side, knocking her down. "Wow, I didn't know I could do that!" Ninat apoligizes, then helps up Mineya. "We should stop fighting and learn about beasts. Because someday, I wanna ride an 'angtsik!"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 am

avatard wrote:(I've been surrounded by 3rd person play so much, I'm switchting to that instead of POV.) Ninat and Mineya begin to fight, this time without trying to be safe. They go at each other with full power, not hesitating the staffs. Ninat hisses and jabs Mineya in her side, knocking her down. "Wow, I didn't know I could do that!" Ninat apoligizes, then helps up Mineya. "We should stop fighting and learn about beasts. Because someday, I wanna ride an 'angtsik!"
    (Hrh, 3rd P. is fine with me) Mineya nods. "Maybe we can find a small group somewhere." They climb into the trees, high up and looking below for the 'angtsìk. Mineya points, and shows Ninat a small family of them. "There! How hard do you think it would be to make tsaheylu with them?" she asked.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:34 am

"Pretty hard I imagine." Ninat creeps closer. "I'm sure a generous amount of na'vi have died trying; who knows?" Ninat gets closer, then falls out of the tree and in front of the beasts. "Oh praise Eywa!" She shouts and climbs back up, heart racing. "Oops."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:25 pm

Mineya gets rid of all her weapons, and trades them in for a rock swinger. She hisses at the biggest, meanest looking (And of course, he had to chose her) angtsìka out there. (These are hammerheads, right? I can't remember...) She runs up and hits it in the face with her rocks, stunning him for a few seconds. She jumps high up, then onto his back and jabs his breathing hole on the side, so he is stunned further. She pulls down his queue and makes tsaheylu, instantly calming the giant beast. "Dam dam...You'll be ok." She said and hugs the angtsìka. Mineya turns him and lumbers slowly through the woods, then to the outside of kelutral.
    Yerik

Post  Yerik Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:02 am

Admin wrote:Mineya tspang yerik ulte fpe' po tìreya var Eywa. Po kä ne'ìm var Kelutral, ulte var 'aw 'eylan, kehe tsranten pesu!
    (hrh, Admin very little na'vi but very good...I'm not all too great at Na'vi and it makes me go "HOW DOES SHE DO THAT?!" good job!)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:16 am

There is nothing in the clearing, but it is a beautiful place at night so Tsteu Nantang decides to stay there for a while, especially since he lost the thing he was chaseing. After a few hours a small pack of aynantang come up to him. He is ready to fight but the aynantang nuzzle up to him, he understands what is going on. He decides to stay there for a few days. Tsteu Nantang falls asleep with the aynantang huddled around him. (I edited my post in the Announcements Thread)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:20 am

Mineya walks slowly through the forest. The air seems lighter, now that one less awsawtute base is gone. She takes a deep breath, the clean Pandora air filling her. Mneya finds a shrub that has a cave-like structure, and falls asleep.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:55 am

The next day, Mineya wakes up to a rumbling sound. She stands up and sees her 'angtsìka snoring next to her shrub. She softly pats it on the neck, not wanting to scare it. It's eyes open slowly, and he stands up. Mineya smiles and climbs up onto his back, and they lumber through the forest for the rest of the morning.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:17 am

Tsteu Nantang runs out into the forest on the hunt with his aynantang, when a palulukan jumps him. He backs off and says, "You wanna go? Lets go!" The palulukan circles around while Tsteu Nantang matches its pace. His aynantang pack backs off, they want to watch. Tsteu Nantang draws his bow and fires, with a rare miss. the palulukan charges and bashes him right in the chest. His knife and bow fly from his hands, and he may have broken a few ribs. TN realizes he is in trouble turns and runs. The palulukan chases him into a clearing where it looses him. After a few minutes of searching it stands in just the right position. Tsteu Nantang jumps form the tree he was hiding in and makes tsaheylu with the palulukan. The palulukan struggles for a second before giving in. Then Tsteu Nantang says to it, "Tam tam ma palulukan, tam tam. Ngal Tsam lu." Then Tsteu Nantang, in pain, rides Tsam back to Kelutral.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:37 am

Mineya manuevers Toruk through the tight forest, and pulls back her bowstring, as a fpxafaw ran underneath her. She shot the arrow and nailed it in the heart. Mineya dismounts Toruk and ties the dead animal Toruk's "feet" and flies back to kelutral.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:58 am

(The freakin' font colors on this are so messed up...) Mineya walks alongside Tsteu Nantang. They say nothing for a few minutes. Then, "How are you feeling?" she asks.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Admin wrote:(The freakin' font colors on this are so messed up...) Mineya walks alongside Tsteu Nantang. They say nothing for a few minutes. Then, "How are you feeling?" she asks.
    "Better ma Mineya, much better, but still not ready to hunt" Tsteu Nantang replies, "How are you, it seems like a long time since we have last spoken."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:03 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:(The freakin' font colors on this are so messed up...) Mineya walks alongside Tsteu Nantang. They say nothing for a few minutes. Then, "How are you feeling?" she asks.
    "Better ma Mineya, much better, but still not ready to hunt" Tsteu Nantang replies, "How are you, it seems like a long time since we have last spoken."
    Mineya looks over at her old friend. "Mlltxe, ma eylan. You are right. It has been a while. And I'm doing well, irayo." She perks her ears. Nothing but ikranay chirping in the background. Mineya closes her eyes and smiles, taking a deep breath of the brand new air.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:53 am

(WOAH layout change... I like it Very Happy) Tsteu Nantang sees his friend smiling. "Thats good to see, a little peace in all this insanity," he thinks then continues walking for quite a while. After a bit he turns to Mineya and says, "I think thats enough for one day lets head back."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:54 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:(WOAH layout change... I like it Very Happy) Tsteu Nantang sees his friend smiling. "Thats good to see, a little peace in all this insanity," he thinks then continues walking for quite a while. After a bit he turns to Mineya and says, "I think thats enough for one day lets head back."
    Mineya smiles. "Mlltxe, ma eylan." (Irayo, I'm just playing around with the admin stuff!)
    Neytiri
    Neytiri

Post  Neytiri Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:55 am

Naria sings a gathering song while picking large fruit from the trees. She pics a hefty load, then takes her knife and cuts it into smaller pieces, taking the juiciest parts. She puts them in her sling and heads back to Kelutral.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content