Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

+11
draugustne
Deviant.Blue
Neytiri
seze
.:ladygagarocks:.
Llanu
DaBeast
Txur Tirea
Tsteu Nantang
Admin
15 posters

Na'vi Hometree

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

Na'vi Hometree - Page 11 Empty Re: Na'vi Hometree

Post  Admin Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:42 am

Mineya sits in the sun, humming quietly to herself. She feels at peace. A bug flies above her, making a little "Hmmmm" noise. She smiles and closes her eyes.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:44 am

Tsteu Nantang wakes up and decides to go for a walk in the forest.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:50 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang wakes up and decides to go for a walk in the forest.
    "Tsteu Nantang!" Mineya calls out to him, waving her arm in the air. "May I come with?" She asks.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:53 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang wakes up and decides to go for a walk in the forest.
    "Tsteu Nantang!" Mineya calls out to him, waving her arm in the air. "May I come with?" She asks.
    Tsteu Nantang thinks about it for a second and says, "Srane" while waving her close.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:03 am

Ninat hums quietly to herself while mixing some healing herbs.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:36 am

Ninat sits with a small group of Na'vi, singing songs of praise for Eywa. They sit directly under the spiral of Hometree, glittering light filtering through an orifice.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:04 am

Tsteu Nantang and Mineya arrive at hometree to find their Tsahik gone, Tsteu Nantang waits for a few hours to see what happens.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:07 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang and Mineya arrive at hometree to find their Tsahik gone, Tsteu Nantang waits for a few hours to see what happens.
    Alice and Brian follow a pissed-off looking Ninat into Hometree. She sees Na'vi crawling towards them, hissing and drawing their bows. Ninat puts her hand. "Ftang!" She shrieks. "Poan lu sykxel." she says, looking at Brian, who has a look on his face saying, "WTF."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:13 am

Tsteu Nantang walks up to Ninat, mad, and asks, "Ma Ninat... What IS this?"
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:30 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang walks up to Ninat, mad, and asks, "Ma Ninat... What IS this?"
    Ninat hisses at Tsteu Nantang. "Do not be angry, or I will be angry as well!" She looks at the humans, then at this...Brian. "He is different. He smells unlike tawtute. He smells of Na'vi. His eyes do not glitter of tawtute. They glitter with the pride of a Na'vi..." she pulls him to the side, out of earshot of the others. "Tsteng aungia ta Eywa. Brian is part of it; I can feel it."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:43 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Tsteu Nantang walks up to Ninat, mad, and asks, "Ma Ninat... What IS this?"
    Ninat hisses at Tsteu Nantang. "Do not be angry, or I will be angry as well!" She looks at the humans, then at this...Brian. "He is different. He smells unlike tawtute. He smells of Na'vi. His eyes do not glitter of tawtute. They glitter with the pride of a Na'vi..." she pulls him to the side, out of earshot of the others. "Tsteng aungia ta Eywa. Brian is part of it; I can feel it."
    Tsteu Nantang thinks for a minute then looks at the incredible scared tawtute. He turns back to Ninat, "You are sure of this?" She replies with a yes. "Fine, I will let you do as you wish, but if this comes back to hurt us, YOU will be responsible." He pats Ninat on the shoulder and smiles before walking back to his chair. He is greatly concerned but he trusts his tsahik.

Na'vi Hometree - Page 11 Empty (I'm at School...)

Post  Avatard. Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:55 am

Ninat smiles. She walks over to Brian and Alice, and kneels in front of them, leveling herself to their height. "You are welcome to stay until I figure things out. Until then..." she looks at the surrounding Na'vi. "Try to avoid them." Ninat walks away to eat a meal
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 am

Avatard. wrote:Ninat smiles. She walks over to Brian and Alice, and kneels in front of them, leveling herself to their height. "You are welcome to stay until I figure things out. Until then..." she looks at the surrounding Na'vi. "Try to avoid them." Ninat walks away to eat a meal
    Brian turns to Alice, pale, and manages to mumble out, "Now what?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:00 am

Alice shrugs. "Well, let's try to NOT piss them off. Just do what they say." She says and finds a hidden spot to sleep for the night. But she doesn't admit that she's more freaked out that Brian.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:10 am

Admin wrote:Alice shrugs. "Well, let's try to NOT piss them off. Just do what they say." She says and finds a hidden spot to sleep for the night. But she doesn't admit that she's more freaked out that Brian.
    Brian cant sleep, with them being so close to the Na'vi, the voice in his head is louder then ever. He can barely hear himself think. He is using most of his energy just to stay in control of his body.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:43 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:Alice shrugs. "Well, let's try to NOT piss them off. Just do what they say." She says and finds a hidden spot to sleep for the night. But she doesn't admit that she's more freaked out that Brian.
    Brian cant sleep, with them being so close to the Na'vi, the voice in his head is louder then ever. He can barely hear himself think. He is using most of his energy just to stay in control of his body.
    Alice wakes up late in the night, Brian trembling a small bit away from her. She crawls over to him, and he is in a cold sweat, mumbling to himself. She looks up and sees a strange Na'vi looking at them, a worried look on her face.

Mineya meets the eyes of the tawtute, and comes closer. For some reason, she feels it is safe to get closer. She reaches her hand out, touching the male's forehead. The female swats Mineya away angrily. "Kehe!" She whispers. Mineya glares at the female, reaching out again. "Just let me see him." she says. The female reluctantly gives up, handing Brian over to the Na'vi.
    Mineya feels his forehead again. She looks over her shoulder and sees a hefty piece of meat cooking above teh fire. She grabs it and feeds it to the male, trying to calm him.
    Neytiri
    Neytiri

Post  Neytiri Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:54 am

Wanting to get away from all the action, Naria decides to gather some fruit in the wilderness.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:52 am

The next day, Ninat sees a gaunt Brian sitting by himself, near a fire. She walks over to him and sits down. "Ngaru lu fpom srak, ma tawtute?" She asks. Brian looks up, almost as if he knows what she is saying.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:25 am

avatard wrote:The next day, Ninat sees a gaunt Brian sitting by himself, near a fire. She walks over to him and sits down. "Ngaru lu fpom srak, ma tawtute?" She asks. Brian looks up, almost as if he knows what she is saying.
    Brian says to the strange Na'vi, "The more I'm here the closer I get to feeling like I belong here. That scares the hell out of me." His eyes widen again and his pupil dilate, "Srane ma tsmuke, ulte nga?" Brian snapps back to normal and walks away going back by Alice.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:52 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    avatard wrote:The next day, Ninat sees a gaunt Brian sitting by himself, near a fire. She walks over to him and sits down. "Ngaru lu fpom srak, ma tawtute?" She asks. Brian looks up, almost as if he knows what she is saying.
    Brian says to the strange Na'vi, "The more I'm here the closer I get to feeling like I belong here. That scares the hell out of me." His eyes widen again and his pupil dilate, "Srane ma tsmuke, ulte nga?" Brian snapps back to normal and walks away going back by Alice.
    Brian says to Alice, "Ok is anything going to happen in this place, or can we leave... I'm feeling as though I am loseing myself." He starts tearing up, "Alice I'm scared, I feel like I dont know who I am anymore." (Ill try to participate tomorrow but my Na'vi is still pretty bad, so I wanted to get this in b4 midnight)
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:23 am

Alice studies the artifacts around the village for a moment, before replying to Brain. "Yeah, we can leave. Well...you can if you want. I really want to see what Ninat is up to."

Mineya listens in on the humans conversation, picking out simple words. She runs off to ride her ikran, confused by this whole thing.
    Neytiri
    Neytiri

Post  Neytiri Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:37 am

Naria heads over to the female tawtute, who seems to be able to understand Na'vi. "Kaltxì, ma tute. (Female) Do you need assistance? That tutan looks in distress." She asks politely.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 am

Admin wrote:Alice studies the artifacts around the village for a moment, before replying to Brain. "Yeah, we can leave. Well...you can if you want. I really want to see what Ninat is up to."

Mineya listens in on the humans conversation, picking out simple words. She runs off to ride her ikran, confused by this whole thing.
    Brian thinks for a minute and says, "I guess we can stay for a bit longer but please remember, its hell for me here right now." He sits down and stays to himself. (Wasn't yesterday NBND or was that changed again?)
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Tsteu Nantang runs up to the Ikran nest and waits for Mineya to come back.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:35 am

(Let's just drop NBND and do it when we're able too...I had to go to my sister's track meet yesterday (Avatard) so...Sad) Mineya dismounts her ikran and sees Tsteu Nantang sitting on the edge of the branch, bored. "Ngaru lu fpom srak, ma Tsteu Nantag?" She asks. "Is something wrong?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:41 am