Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

3 posters

Rpg not working for me

Kxangangang Nekx
    Kxangangang Nekx

Location : A constant, swirling torrent of pain and depression

Rpg not working for me Empty Rpg not working for me

Post  Kxangangang Nekx Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:47 am

Yeah... it's not working, it's just an icon image re-encoded into another file. Can you help me, it sounds like it would be fun. confused
    DaBeast
    DaBeast
    Admin

Rpg not working for me Empty Re: Rpg not working for me

Post  DaBeast Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:17 am

Kxangangang Nekx wrote:Yeah... it's not working, it's just an icon image re-encoded into another file. Can you help me, it sounds like it would be fun. confused
    Kaltxi ma Kxangangang Nekx. This has happened to a few users already, and it's somewhat hard to fix. I'll try to direct you as much as possible.
    1. Turn on cookies (They are a website term, and this website doesn't always work without turning them on)
    2. Check your virus software. Since we are a free website, some computers see this website as "unsafe" when it really is.
    3. Turn on HTML, BBC, and all other codes under the "Profile: Preferances" area.

Hope this fixes your problem. If not, try asking Admin.
    Please post next time in the "Behind the Scenes" forum.
    Txur Tirea
    Txur Tirea

Post  Txur Tirea Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:17 am

Kxangangang Nekx wrote:Yeah... it's not working, it's just an icon image re-encoded into another file. Can you help me, it sounds like it would be fun. confused
    I'm sure I could help you further than what DaBeast said:
    1. Turn on cookies
    2. Turn on HTML
    3. Go to where you are having a problem and hit the button on your keyboard that says: "Print Screen". Go to photobucket, save your pic, then upload it to Live Na'vi. If I can see your problem, I can help you better.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:33 am