Live Na'vi

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Na'vi RPG, and the easy way to escape to Pandora.

4 posters

The Lab: Science Geeks

Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto
    Angtsìka Makto  Palulukan Makto  Toruk Makto

The Lab: Science Geeks Empty The Lab: Science Geeks

Post  Admin Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 am

STRICTLY SCIENTISTS. I do not allow other humans in here, not even those with high ranks. And by scientists, I mean them and Avatar drivers.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

The Lab: Science Geeks Empty Studying

Post  Admin Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:15 am

Alice wheels herself across the room and puts her eye to a microscope, where she analyzes skin of a banshee. She sees the strangely shapes cells. Alice looks at the other sample, which is the normal one. Then, she looks at a sample that she got from a biop. from the two Na'vi they captured. They both looked normal. She then pulls out the abnormal slide, and sees the sickly cells. "This has to be stopped, now." She says aloud.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto
    Moderator  Leader of the Omaticaya  Palulukan Makto

The Lab: Science Geeks Empty Re: The Lab: Science Geeks

Post  Tsteu Nantang Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:46 am

Brian is shoved into the Lab, a few scientists look up. He waves, and get some confused looks. He decides to sit at a extra lab table and pretend to know what hes doing.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:11 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian is shoved into the Lab, a few scientists look up. He waves, and get some confused looks. He decides to sit at a extra lab table and pretend to know what hes doing.
    Alice sits down next to the newbie. "So. What are you doing here? I can tell your not a scientist because well...that's an anal probe your messing around with."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:53 am

Brian thinks to himself, "Oh S*** I blew this already?" Then he calmly tries to talk his way out of the situation he got himself into. When throwing around a bunch of fancy words he doesn't actually know, doesn't work he asks Alice to meet him back at the lab after everyone is asleep and he will explain everything.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:57 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian thinks to himself, "Oh S*** I blew this already?" Then he calmly tries to talk his way out of the situation he got himself into. When throwing around a bunch of fancy words he doesn't actually know, doesn't work he asks Alice to meet him back at the lab after everyone is asleep and he will explain everything.
    It is now late, and Alice is still waiting from the new jarhead to show up. She checks her watch and taps her foot, and leans against the wall. Outside, she sees the grass and leaves of shrubs, bright as ever. The water near the lab was bright blue from the moss inside.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:06 am

Brian walks in and sees Alice staring out the window. He says quietly, "Its beautiful isn't it?" After Alice responds he goes on to tell how he is a journalist out of Penn State, and he was a stow away on the shuttle up here, and how he only acting as a scientist to avoid getting booted out of here. So he finishes with, "please don't turn me in, I have to get my story up here."
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:31 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian walks in and sees Alice staring out the window. He says quietly, "Its beautiful isn't it?" After Alice responds he goes on to tell how he is a journalist out of Penn State, and he was a stow away on the shuttle up here, and how he only acting as a scientist to avoid getting booted out of here. So he finishes with, "please don't turn me in, I have to get my story up here."
    Alice makes a face and jerks her head down slightly. She crosses her arms and give a sarcastic smile. "Really, Brian? Really. You went into cryogenic sleep for 5 years just to get a story?" She squints slightly and shakes her head slowly. "Weirdest damn thing I ever heard. Do what you want, I want no part in this whatsoever, unless you are actually considering being a scientist or a...grunt for that matter."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:49 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian walks in and sees Alice staring out the window. He says quietly, "Its beautiful isn't it?" After Alice responds he goes on to tell how he is a journalist out of Penn State, and he was a stow away on the shuttle up here, and how he only acting as a scientist to avoid getting booted out of here. So he finishes with, "please don't turn me in, I have to get my story up here."
    Alice makes a face and jerks her head down slightly. She crosses her arms and give a sarcastic smile. "Really, Brian? Really. You went into cryogenic sleep for 5 years just to get a story?" She squints slightly and shakes her head slowly. "Weirdest damn thing I ever heard. Do what you want, I want no part in this whatsoever, unless you are actually considering being a scientist or a...grunt for that matter."
    Brian laughs a bit out of relief. "Thank you, Trust me, I have no interest in getting into the politics around here. I'll stay out of your way." And he walks out of the lab and finds an empty bed to sleep on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:54 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:
    Admin wrote:
    Brian laughs a bit out of relief. "Thank you, Trust me, I have no interest in getting into the politics around here. I'll stay out of your way." And he walks out of the lab and finds an empty bed to sleep on.
    Alice rubs the bridge of her nose and collapses into a wheelie chair in the lab, falling asleep.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:55 am

Brian wakes up a few hours later very very confused. He realizes that he is back in the lab he was in a week ago, but only Alice is there so naturally he says, "Alice...What the Hell?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:06 am

Tsteu Nantang wrote:Brian wakes up a few hours later very very confused. He realizes that he is back in the lab he was in a week ago, but only Alice is there so naturally he says, "Alice...What the Hell?"
    (Haha what the hell) Alice spins her chair around. "Welcome back to Pandora, Brian. You don't honestly think I would let a fellow dumb-ass rot in a place easy to escape, would I?"
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:49 am

Brian, with a confused look on his face says, "Wait a second can you explain all of that? Starting at the end, because I tried picking the lock." He sits down in a chair and thinks to himself,"What does she mean welcome back? And I thought she was a scientist... So what does she mean by FELLOW dumb ass?"
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Alice smiles. "I can tell that by the look on your face...you're starting to doubt my intelligence. Trust me, I'm a real scientist, but we all have our flaws."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:10 pm

"Ok, but do you mind explaining what your up to. I thought you didn't want anything to do with me, and now your breaking me out of prison?" Brian says, probably a bit too loud.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Tsteu Nantang wrote:"Ok, but do you mind explaining what your up to. I thought you didn't want anything to do with me, and now your breaking me out of prison?" Brian says, probably a bit too loud.
    Alice walks forward, putting her hand on his mouth. "Shh! I'm breaking you out because I think you could be a valuable tool...an actual scientist, not some...nevermind."
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:30 am

Admin wrote:
    Tsteu Nantang wrote:"Ok, but do you mind explaining what your up to. I thought you didn't want anything to do with me, and now your breaking me out of prison?" Brian says, probably a bit too loud.
    Alice walks forward, putting her hand on his mouth. "Shh! I'm breaking you out because I think you could be a valuable tool...an actual scientist, not some...nevermind."
    Brian begins, "An actua..." when he hears a noise coming from out the door, he hides under a lab table, a few seconds later a grunt walks in with his flashlight on.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:53 am

Alice quickly leans against the table, trying to cover Brain. "Hello, there. What are you doing here?" she asks. "One of the prisoners got out. Routine, gotta check everywhere." Alice smiles. "Isn't that adorable." She rushes forward and directs the grunt to a different part of the lab. "Now that I think of it, somebody rather odd looking did come through here...He went that way. Wait...male right?" The grunt made a face. "Uh, yeah." Alice laughed. "Oh, yes he definantly was through here. Went right outside, couldn't figure out how to put on an exopack...dumb ass." The grunt nods. "Thank you ma'm!" He runs outside and Brian comes out from under the table.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:32 am

Admin wrote:Alice quickly leans against the table, trying to cover Brain. "Hello, there. What are you doing here?" she asks. "One of the prisoners got out. Routine, gotta check everywhere." Alice smiles. "Isn't that adorable." She rushes forward and directs the grunt to a different part of the lab. "Now that I think of it, somebody rather odd looking did come through here...He went that way. Wait...male right?" The grunt made a face. "Uh, yeah." Alice laughed. "Oh, yes he definantly was through here. Went right outside, couldn't figure out how to put on an exopack...dumb ass." The grunt nods. "Thank you ma'm!" He runs outside and Brian comes out from under the table.
    After he stands up, Brian simply asks, "Alice what do you want me to do?" And he sits back down.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:26 am

Alice shoots Brian a look. "I want you to get your ass down to the lab. Associate yourself with...I don't know, avatar drives, other scientists, SOMETHING. I need some damn sleep." Alice leave the building and crashes on her bunk for the night.
    Tsteu Nantang
    Tsteu Nantang
    Leader of the Omaticaya
    Palulukan Makto

Post  Tsteu Nantang Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:13 am

Brian is confused but goes along with it. He doesn't sleep that night instead he cuts his hair, steals a lab coat, and throws together a fake ID card out of somerandom materials in the supply closet. When the sun comes up Brian goes back to the lab and starts talking to a few scientists, and he starts to learn a bit about the Avatar Program. He asks for a favor from one of the scientists who isn't really working on anything. He asks them to make him an Avatar. They agree saying it'll take a while but it should work. He goes to check out the link room.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:23 am

Alice and Sally walk into the Avatar Accesible lab, and Alice sits down at a table. "Take a look at this, genius child." Sally looks into the microscope, and sees the infected skin sample.
    Llanu
    Llanu
    'Eveng
    'Eveng

Post  Llanu Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 am

Admin wrote:Alice and Sally walk into the Avatar Accesible lab, and Alice sits down at a table. "Take a look at this, genius child." Sally looks into the microscope, and sees the infected skin sample.
    Sal looks down into the tiny microscope. "Gross. Looks like some kind of cancer?" she guesses. Sal looks up and out the window of the lab. "Who's that?" she says, pointing to a guy walking around with a clipboard and no lab-coat.
    Admin
    Admin
    Angtsìka Makto
    Palulukan Makto
    Toruk Makto

Post  Admin Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:01 am

Alice injects a syringe into a hexapede that is infected with "Pandora Fever", and puts it back into its cage, hoping the modified antibiotics will cure his ailment. She looks at her watched, and looks at the window, and still no sign of Sally. Alice picks up a walkie-talkie, and rings in a group to find the lost avatar driver.
    Tsahik
    Tsahik

Post  avatard Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:17 am

I sit down and take some samples from a plant, then slide them under a microscope. I moved them to a laser machine, and hit the sample directly in the middle. I put it under the microscope again, to see I had completely eliminated the Biolum. Particles. I found out where they were stored! Finally! I took the particles that held the genes for Biolum. and injected them into a small Pandoran beetle. I placed it in the dark, where it started to glow. It never glowed before. Eureka! I found it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:56 pm